How To Attend an SCTD Weekend
Attending a Tres Dias weekend begins with a desire to grow deeper in your current relationship with Christ. In order to attend a weekend, you must be sponsored by an individual who has previously attended a three-day weekend experience (Tres Dias, Walk to Emmaus, Cursillo, etc).
Prayerful consideration by both you and your sponsor are an important first step in discerning God’s will for your attendance. Ideally, if you are a married candidate, the husband attends the men’s weekend first and then the wife will attend the following weekend.
If you feel led to attend, you should complete the Candidate Registration Form below. Using the online form will be best as we will get your information immediately.
Once we receive the completed forms you will receive a confirmation email that your application has been received. Once your attendance is confirmed you will receive another email for confirmation. Until you receive the confirmation email, your attendance is not confirmed. Please talk to you sponsor if you have not seen a confirmation email, or send an email to email@example.com and we will let you know if we are waiting on any items from you or your sponsor.
In the event that the weekend candidate roster has already been filled, you will be notified that you have been added to our waiting list.
What will I need to bring to the weekend?
Although we try to provide for most of your needs, there are a few items you will need to bring for your own comfort.
- Twin-size bedding, blankets or a sleeping bag and your favorite pillow
- Towels, soap, and toiletries
- Ear plugs are useful if you are sensitive to night noises
- Casual, comfortable clothing such as jeans, t-shirts, athletic shoes, etc.
- Jacket or sweater (Even if the weather is “Texas Hot” you may need a jacket/sweater indoors)
- Ladies note: Purses are not necessary on the weekend.
- Please do not bring valuables and only a small amount of cash in the event you stop for dinner after the weekend on the way home.
- In the event you forget something, we most likely have everything that you may need with the exception of prescription medications.
Please provide as complete information as you can. You will need the weekend number you are applying for, your sponsor’s community, weekend #, and email address to complete this form.
You can pay your team fees in various ways. If your candidate has said they have you covered then no worries. If you need a scholarship please ensure you included that on your application or have notified the pre-weekend team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Spots are filled first come first serve based on deposit or fee payment status. You are not confirmed to attend the weekend until at lest the minimum $50 deposit is completed.